Pesticides used to control various pests, such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, ticks, rats and mice. Most of the pesticides used today are chemicals, which have been developed in a laboratory by scientists and produced in factories. Some pesticides are quite hazardous, as they can be harmful to humans and other living things.
They can contaminate land, the air, food crops, and waterways and seriously harm or kill native animals, pets and domestic animals.
There are many different types of pesticides; each meant to be effective against specific pests. Some examples include:
- Algaecides to kill and/or slowing the growth of algae.
- Antimicrobials to control germs and microbes such as bacteria and viruses.
- Disinfectants to control germs and microbes such as bacteria and viruses.
- Fungicides to control fungal problems like molds, mildew, and rust.
- Herbicides to kill or inhibit the growth of unwanted plants, also known as weeds.
- Insecticides to control insects.
- Insect Growth Regulators to disrupt the growth and reproduction of insects.
- Rodenticides to kills rodents like mice, rats, and gophers.
- Wood Preservatives to make wood resistant to insects, fungus and other pests.
Pro shield Pest Control Services using Best, effective, eco-friendly and non hazardous pesticide while doing pest control