How to check the credentials of a pest control Company and their technicians
For a pest control company to be licensed, it must meet some Government and municipal requirements before they can operate
- The company must employ a supervisor who holds a bachelor degree in biology, entomology or agricultural science, in addition to a minimum experience in the pest control domain.
- Any pest control technician must pass a written and practical exam in order to get Dubai Municipality Permit for pest control activities, and once issued the permit must be always present while operating in the field.
- Commercial Vehicles, where the pesticides are placed separately without affecting the team using the vehicle.
- Special pesticide's storage places with strict safety measures.
As a Client, to check the credentials of pest control company and its staff, ask the technician for the below documents before starting his job
- Company's Valid Trade License, Exterminating & Fumigation Services must be mentioned in the License activities
- The Technician/s Valid Permit card issued by Dubai Municipality.
- Valid Registration Documents for the pesticides to be used during the treatment, Issued by Ministry of Environment
- Checking the above documents prior to any pest control job, can highly reduce the chances of misuse of pesticides inside your house causing any harm to you and your family.